About Me Aileen Birkitt offers lots of nutrition counseling experience. Here is some additional information about her:
- Dietitian in the Eating Disorders Unit at Robert Wood Johnson-Somerset Medical Center
- Counsels many individuals and families on how to eat and live a healthier life; utlilizing evidence based guidelines.
- Independent contractor for ComPsych Corporation, where she presents workshops on healthy eating to corporate employees as part of their employee assistance program.
- Member of The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly known as The American Dietetic Association )and the New Jersey Dietetic Association.
- Conducts nutrition lessons for children at the Peapack library in NJ.
- Gives presentations to parents about overcoming picky eating with toddlers,
- Volunteers her expertise at the Healthy Kids Day at the YMCA in Basking Ridge, NJ.
233 Mount Airy Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Tuesday-Friday 4:00-7:30 pm
Sat. by appointment