Hi everyone! Kids' lunches should always include a fruit or a vegetable. I have some tips on ways to get the kids to eat fruits and veggies from their lunchbox:
1. Cut up your own apples. Sprinkle brown cinnamon on them. They won't look browned and will taste great as they "marinate" in the cinnamon!
2. Unsweetened applesauce (there are also many different fruit flavors). Just be sure not to buy the ones with added sugar.
3. Carrot sticks and or celery sticks and lowfat ranch for dipping.
4. Grapes are always easy to wash and pack.
5. Any types of berries are always easy to rinse and pack in a small container. Just line the container with a small piece of paper towel to absorb excess water to keep them from getting mushy